Beginning on March 8, the New Moon / Supermoon / Total Solar Eclipse, we will use the Ego Eradicator meditation for at least 3 minutes, once a day. The most energetically charged times of day are 4 - 7 AM or PM, due to the sun's position relative to the Earth, but you can practice this meditation at any time of day. If you find yourself pressed for time, simply sit up in bed right after waking up and do it. It's just three minutes - you can make the time!
Before you begin any Kundalini Yoga + Meditation practice, you must Tune In to the Divine Creative Force.
1. Sit cross-legged on the floor in Easy Pose
2. Raise your arms up to a 60° angle. Curl your fingers down so that the tips touch the top of the palm of your hand, just under the base of your fingers. Your thumbs are at right angles to the rest of your hand. Your palms are facing forwards.
3. Bring your chin down lightly so that your neck lengthens. Begin Breath of Fire.
*note: do not use Breath of Fire during your first two days of menstruation. Instead, use Long Deep Breathing.
4. Keep your elbows straight and stretch upwards from your shoulders. Be conscious that you keep your back straight.
5. Allow a gentle smile and let your face soften. With your eyes closed, focus up and inward to the Brow Point or Third Eye.
6. Breath in, slowly bringing your thumbs together above your head. Breathe out, slowly sweeping your arms down at your sides cleaning the energy in the electromagnetic field that surrounds your body.
To close the practice, sing "Long Time Sun" with hands in Prayer Mudra. Inhale deeply. Finish with three long Sat Nam's.