Woman's Circle + Meditation + Intention Setting + Dance & Celebration led by Myrah & SJ (Radiance & Ritual).
Sponsored by lululemon athletica and It's Time To Bloom.
Spring equinox is a day of balance between the lightness and darkness. In our darkest hours it often feels as if winter will stay forever and deny the return of spring.
After the darkness and the cold of the winter, comes the warmth and light of a new spring. The rebirth of the solar year is upon us.
In return we will celebrate, coming together to witness the glorious rythmns of nature.
Enhancements to bring:
1. Must bring your favorite flower as an offering to the alter.
2. Meditation cushion to sit on
3. Anything that represents an egg, as it a symbol of the spring equinox. Rebirth. (totally optional).
4. Journal and pen.
5. Non-perishable food item for the Edmonton Food Bank.
6. Dress code: Dress like a goddess. Anything that compliments your radiance & grace.